Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Love Comments

I caught one!!! I put out my bait and hook, and reeled one in!!!! My beautiful friend, girlstayput, commneted on something she loves. Thank you!!! Now, all you other ya-hoos, tell me what you love. Damnit. Thank you, girlstayput, for giving me faith in humankind again. Now I have to go watch Charlie Sheen's "Winning Recipes" on Funny or Die. Google it!

Here's girlstayput commenting......

"I love this blog, and the moment of reflection it requires. It's not the same as FB asking what's on your mind, cause the easy answer is "cheese". Your blog is more mindful, reminding me to be creative, be grateful, have some fun, dammit."

Accepting more comments now!!!!!

4 comments:

said...

I wanted to leave a comment on your last post, but dammit, I'm still thinking.

jill or jay said...

Take your time.......this "30 days of...." theme is stretching on and on. I'll be posting guest comments for the next week.

Sally D said...

I love having a week so busy that by the time I go to "One Year of Opus" there are about seven entries waiting for me to read. Im like a child waking up on Christmas morning to find not one, but several presents under the tree. I back up and read them in order. It reminds me that life is not all show choir and musicals. thank you!

girlstayput said...

ps I also love cheese.