Friday, January 11, 2008

Chia

Yes, I know it's juvenile. But it makes me laugh.

I bought a Chia Head for Jay at Christmas and it's flawed. There's a leak at the bottom so most of the water seeps out. So, Chia guy is just growing neck hair. Eewww! And...I swear I did not do this on purpose but somehow a chia seed ended up at the edge of this guy's nose and now he has a green boog. Yuck!

Moving on....
Exciting news! Jay and I are taking the train to Newton, Kansas in a week or so. We are going have SO MUCH FUN. I love Kansas. It's where my folks were from, and there's something about all that that I need to go back there for right now. I would not move there for good (I also LOVE my town and friends and life here!) but I cannot wait to get back there for a visit.

"I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it."
Rita Mae Brown

2 comments:

Brook Ann ( the Great ) said...

Enjoy your trip, sounds wonderful. By the way I was up all night trying to remember who Rita Mae Brown is, isn't she whoopies's character on GHOST?

Jen said...

That boog made me snort - that is my kind of humor, but then again, I'm not known for my maturity either!