Monday, March 24, 2008

Quotes of the Day(s)

Two quotes I saw today...

"Leap
and the net
will appear"
-- zen quote (of course)

"Never make someone a priority who considers you an option"
--anon website quote (but I like it)

And then here are a few more random ones that I've had for a while....

"You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the
concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace
before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming,
fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing, and grace before I dip the
pen in the ink."
G.K. Chesterton

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be
happy, practice compassion."
The Dalai Lama
From Chapter 9, Truthfulness

"Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine.
--The Buddha

I think quotes serve as little reminders of who we are
and what our direction is.


















And also, a picture I took
because, someday, in another life, I might want to
become a photographer.

No comments: