Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's all about me

There is a girl whose blog I follow. She writes well, and has funny stories, and is quite down to earth. I like reading her blogs (No, I'm not talking about me. Hahaha). Her blogsite is girl, corrupted and she is the sister of another of my blog buddies, Tyge. She wrote a line on her blog the other day that sounded just like me...."Well, innernet, I got nothing." That's me. I got nothing. I've run out of stories, no one is dying, my house is remodeled, and I work too much. I've fallen into a huge abyss of non-creativity and low vibrancy. I have malaise. The truth is, I have LOTS to write about. I just don't do it. It's like my poetry and fiction writing. I've learned pretty much all I need to learn. I don't need any more schooling or University classes. I'm at the point where either I write or I don't. It's all up to me.

I've always found that it helps me to do a self imposed time frame and a definite assignment. One time it was "beauty." Thirty days of it. Making myself write about it made me FIND it outside of my writing. So, it's time. Again. And....I'm going to go to that place I always feel like I shouldn't go to. That thing I should be able to NOT write about. I'm going to write all about ME. Every day, for thirty days. Me. I'm going to brag and whine and project and dream. All about me.


I got my pitcher took. No, no one stole my antique glass pouring vessel. I mean I had my picture taken. By a real photographer. It was kind of an accident. I went with a girlfriend of mine who was having a photograph session with John Running He has a beautiful studio and has a bunch of props, clothes, vases, power saws, etc. for posing. While my friend, Carolyn, was getting shot, I was looking at tutu's. Well, of course I tried one on. And I got my pitcher took. It was fun. I loved it. I felt exactly like the girl wearing the tutu. After a long winter of jeans and sweaters and long underwear and heavy socks, I wanted an hour of tutu.

Random facts; I could eat Trader Joe's peanut butter with chocolate nuggets cookies all day long. I was pretty bummed out about the whole Sandra Bullock mess. I love both Barney (the cat) and Stan (the dog) but I think I'm predominantly a cat person because cats never smell and dogs do. I will probably always drive a Honda. I will never be a vegan.

I like the idea of a bunch of "me" posts. One of (the many) things I use as an excuse not to blog is that I think it's so self-absorbed to blather on about oneself. So now I'll just immerse myself in the middle of it. Bwahaha.

My company mascot is the bumblebee. Because of its
tiny wings and heavy body, aerodynamically the bumblebee
shouldn't be able to fly. But the bumblebee doesn't
know that, so it flies anyways.
--Mary Kay Ash

No comments: