Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just let me sing one more!!!!!!

I love American Idol. I do!!!! I really do. No fooling. I like j-Lo and Steven Tyler and Randy. J-Lo is soooo Jenny from the hood; just a regular gal married to a wack-a-doodle. She's kind and sensible and knows her music.....NOT like Paula. Steven Tyler is alternately funny and serious and deranged. Randy is the new, kinder yet still honest Simon. Happy as can be that Kara is gone, never to be heard from again. I have never really gotten into the show like I have this year. I can't decide if, during the audition phase, I like the talented folks best or the really lousy ones. I cry when the really amazing people sing, and tell their tragic life stories, and I laugh like a fucking hyena when the squeaky, crazy, arrogant people bellow about. LOVE IT.

No comments: