Sunday, February 13, 2011

La la lalala la lala la la.

Well, I love music. But I also forget about music. I'll go days and not hear a bit of it. Except maybe on American Idol. Hahaha. Really. But then, I'll have a day at home and I'll plug in my computer to the stereo and play Pandora radio for a couple hours. Or I'll just surf my own itunes or check out Grooveshark. I get energized and confident and I dance a across the living room like Tom Cruise in Risky Business, only better. Music is weird like that. It can make me feel really confident, as in, "Yeah world, I just listened to Mumford and Sons and Kings of Leon and I am ready to go out and BE SOMEBODY and KICK SOME ASS and totally BE KIND TO EVERYONE. Yeah, I am going to SUCCEED today f**kers!" It's very cool. I not only love the music but the lyrics too. I pretty much like it all, except country, and I'd probably be okay with that if I had the money to just sit around and listen to music all day. Music can take me over and change my whole mood for the better. It never really changes my mood for the worse, because even sad and depressing songs make me feel good. Oh, yes, I am watching the Grammy's. I haven't watched the Grammy's for a decade but it's kind of fun. I didn't even know who B.O.B. was, or Esperanza, or Lady Antebellum. Well, I'd heard of B.O.B. and L.A. but not Esperanza (won for best new artist). I have a little music sampler to the right of this post I believe. I haven't changed the songs for three years. Because I like them. I think of it as the soundtrack to this blog. Go on, listen.....

No comments: