Friday, January 14, 2011

Just a Thought

First things first....Pente was not invented by Hasbro, it was invented by some other guy. I think his name starts with a G. You can find it in the Pente! word at the top of the blog, shaded in gray. It will take you to a link. Also, Allegiant Air does tack on fees for luggage and taxes and the like. So, when it says 40.00, it's more like 70.00. I am not a person who is hugely concerned with facts, although I do not want to mislead.

Secondly, I found this great video on FB today.........watch it here

I am thinking about doing it. But, I know myself. If I just did it and acted like it was forever and that I was never going to get back on, I would fail. I would start to hide it, sneaking on when B's at work and Jay's at school. When people talked about it, I would feign innocence...."wow, really, she wrote what!? Holy Smokes." So, here is my idea. Cut down drastically. ONE DAY A WEEK. Yeah baby. Pick my day, done. I would manage my time so much better. I would HAVE more time in my day. Instead of watching a three minute blurb of The Daily Show, I just WATCH THE SHOW. I could read and do dishes and grade papers and get some damn sleep (instead of looking at vacation pictures of someone I don't even know anymore at 11:30 p.m.). I am thinking really hard about this one. I already picked out my day....Monday. That would be it. Yes, I like the idea.

No comments: