Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 19 (Merely Observations)

The fight scene in Rocky II has far too much visible mouth drool.

The words prosaic and ennui are pretty words that basically mean boring.

Cold as a witch's _ _ _ is one of the most disgusting phrases know to man (IMHO).

Oh, but it is that cold here.

The cell phones/driving combination will someday be recognized as the true start of the decline of western civilization

Chickens do not lay eggs when they're cold.

A fresh coat of paint makes anything look clean....for a week.

Everyone secretly wants to be in an organization that has a cool handshake.

No matter what ipod or cell phone or computer I get, a better/cheaper/cooler model will be released the next day.

Celebrity mug shots are ALWAYS funny.

2 comments:

Whispering Willow said...

"No matter what ipod or cell phone or computer I get, a better/cheaper/cooler model will be released the next day."

SO TRUE! I love and hate technology because of this. Only a few weeks after I bought my MacBook they came out with the complete redesign with Aluminum casing and LED screen and glass and prettiness and oh I wanted it, but what I have is perfectly good, so it's just silly to want more. Anyway, that made me laugh because my tech-junkie friends and I talk about this issue a lot.

Michael C. Rush said...

I'm told that it's not the cold that keeps hens from laying, but an insufficiently-long period of light. When we put a light with a timer in their house at night, it seems to increase production.